I am sending a series of text exercises out to a list of people on e mail
I want to see what the results are for different people...
here is the first exercise...
let me know if you try it, what happens for you
Feel breath and blood and gravity till you are really able to hold all three
(even if it means juggling somewhat- but as much simultaneously as you can)
then engage muscularly…
1) engage around the spine in some way
2) engage from the hands
1) If you are ab;e to maintain blood/breath/gravity and muscular skeletal awareness (even if it becomes more juggling than simultaneous) tell me what happens or what you feel… in general
2) when you engage around the spine, versus the hands
is it the same? different
3) if different- can you describe it?
4) what difficulties did you encounter?
-at the level of the primary action of holding breath, gravity and blood
- at the level of adding muscular awareness
5) what other things do you think may have influenced the results?